- Notes on Signing Keys for PhoneGap Build
- Installing a PhoneGap App On an iOS Device Using iTunes
- CentOS 7 Firewall Configuration
- Korad KA3005P Serial Programming
- CSS Specificity Overview
- Git Cheat Sheet
- Turning the Spindle On/Off on a Comet CNC
- Resolving the git error “pack exceeds maximum allowed size” during push
- Spawning Django Subprocesses
- Reverting File Changes With git
- Re-enabling Repeating Keys In Yosemite
- Updating Array Elements in CoffeeScript Loops
- Arts (18)
- Computer (150)
- Dutch Oven (21)
- Recipes (7)
- Featured (4)
- Languages (14)
- Misc. (24)
- Uncategorized (13)
- Video (8)
- Ἀρετή (8)
- 日本語 (29)
Category Archives: Photos
Chiaroscuro (key-ar-oh-skoo-roh) is a classic technique for giving visual depth to a two-dimensional image. Mikko Reinikainen has on his Flikr page a wonderful, concise description that sums up this technique, using a 30º grid spot to illustrate.
Quick tutorial on using the graduated filters in LightRoom by David Terry.
Sometimes shooting at high f-stops causes pictures to become softer. This is why. Continue reading
Utah, Winter 2009
This is a blueberry hamster. They can really pack away food in a hurry.
Sunrise from a camping trip. Summer 2008.