- Control VMware Fusion from the Command Line
- Controlling RHEL 7 Services
- Display a Server-Supplied Drop Down List Using AngularJS
- Upgrading Node.js using npm
- Strange npm Errors
- How to Access a Local Node Server Using Websockets
- Python 2.7, Django, and MySQL on OS X
- Python 2 to 3 Conversion Notes
- Little Schemer on OS X
- Quick Jasmine 2 Reference
- Regular Expression for Validating Floating-Point Numbers
- Arts (18)
- Computer (133)
- Dutch Oven (21)
- Recipes (7)
- Featured (4)
- Languages (14)
- Misc. (22)
- Uncategorized (13)
- Video (8)
- Ἀρετή (8)
- 日本語 (29)
Tagsamateur Amateur Radio angularjs apache arduino centos centos 5 config cooking curry delphi django Dutch Oven dutch oven cooking git ham ham radio how to independence install Japanese linux Mac mac os x Music mysql os x potato rolls Programming python radio recipe rolls service ssh success update upgrade Utah utf-8 vmware windows wordpress Zimbra 日本語
Category Archives: Photos
Chiaroscuro (key-ar-oh-skoo-roh) is a classic technique for giving visual depth to a two-dimensional image. Mikko Reinikainen has on his Flikr page a wonderful, concise description that sums up this technique, using a 30º grid spot to illustrate.
Quick tutorial on using the graduated filters in LightRoom by David Terry.
Sometimes shooting at high f-stops causes pictures to become softer. This is why. Continue reading
Utah, Winter 2009
This is a blueberry hamster. They can really pack away food in a hurry.
Sunrise from a camping trip. Summer 2008.