- Installing Django on CentOS 6
- Remote control via ssh keys
- Install wget on OS X
- Using the Adafruit ArduinoISP shield to bootload a 8MHz standalone ATmega328
- Atmel ATmega Fuse Calculator
- P4 Windows Explorer Integration Not Connecting to the Correct Workspace
- How to Install gcc 4.7 on Mac OS X
- 3D Printing Lesson #1 — Buy a Kit
- GPS Resources
- 5V to 3.3V Logic Level Shifting Stragety Notes
- Installing Rigol DS 1052E Ultrascope Software on Windows 7
- Component Testing with an Oscilloscope
- Arts (18)
- Computer (107)
- Dutch Oven (21)
- Recipes (7)
- Featured (4)
- Languages (14)
- Misc. (22)
- Uncategorized (8)
- Video (8)
- Ἀρετή (8)
- 日本語 (29)
Tagsamateur Amateur Radio apache arduino centos centos 5 config configuration cooking curry delphi Dutch Oven dutch oven cooking fear git ham ham radio how to independence install Japanese linux Mac mac os x Music os x potato rolls Programming radio recipe rice rolls server ssh subversion success unix upgrade Utah utf-8 vmware windows wordpress Zimbra 日本語
Category Archives: Photos
Chiaroscuro (key-ar-oh-skoo-roh) is a classic technique for giving visual depth to a two-dimensional image. Mikko Reinikainen has on his Flikr page a wonderful, concise description that sums up this technique, using a 30º grid spot to illustrate.
Quick tutorial on using the graduated filters in LightRoom by David Terry.
Sometimes shooting at high f-stops causes pictures to become softer. This is why. Continue reading
Utah, Winter 2009
This is a blueberry hamster. They can really pack away food in a hurry.
Sunrise from a camping trip. Summer 2008.
This sharp-shinned hawk has been visiting our bird feeders on occasion. They eat smaller birds, and a busy bird feeder seems to be an attractive place to hang out. Of course, when this bad boy visits, the flocks of wild … Continue reading
Goldilocks made it to the sitting room, dining room, and bed room, but didn’t make it to the art room.