- Set Background Colour with AngularJS
- AngularJS Directives: Expression or Interpolation?
- Django and AngularJS POST
- Initializing Objects with $.extend()
- AngularJS ngLocale Error
- Adding Sphinx Documentation to a Django Project
- Resolving a Django “Memory Leak” Problem on Long-Running Intensive Processes
- Going the Extra Mile on Data Coversions
- Zen of Python
- Understanding POST vs. PUT (in RESTful Web Sites)
- Django QuerySet Filtering Notes
- Arts (18)
- Computer (121)
- Dutch Oven (21)
- Recipes (7)
- Featured (4)
- Languages (14)
- Misc. (22)
- Uncategorized (13)
- Video (8)
- Ἀρετή (8)
- 日本語 (29)
Tagsamateur Amateur Radio apache arduino centos centos 5 config configuration cooking curry delphi django Dutch Oven dutch oven cooking error git ham ham radio how to independence install Japanese linux Mac mac os x Music os x potato rolls Programming python radio recipe rice rolls ssh subversion success upgrade Utah utf-8 vmware windows wordpress Zimbra 日本語
Category Archives: Photos
Chiaroscuro (key-ar-oh-skoo-roh) is a classic technique for giving visual depth to a two-dimensional image. Mikko Reinikainen has on his Flikr page a wonderful, concise description that sums up this technique, using a 30º grid spot to illustrate.
Quick tutorial on using the graduated filters in LightRoom by David Terry.
Sometimes shooting at high f-stops causes pictures to become softer. This is why. Continue reading
Utah, Winter 2009
This is a blueberry hamster. They can really pack away food in a hurry.
Sunrise from a camping trip. Summer 2008.