- Quick Jasmine 2 Reference
- Regular Expression for Validating Floating-Point Numbers
- Set Background Colour with AngularJS
- AngularJS Directives: Expression or Interpolation?
- Django and AngularJS POST
- Initializing Objects with $.extend()
- AngularJS ngLocale Error
- Adding Sphinx Documentation to a Django Project
- Resolving a Django “Memory Leak” Problem on Long-Running Intensive Processes
- Going the Extra Mile on Data Coversions
- Zen of Python
- Arts (18)
- Computer (123)
- Dutch Oven (21)
- Recipes (7)
- Featured (4)
- Languages (14)
- Misc. (22)
- Uncategorized (13)
- Video (8)
- Ἀρετή (8)
- 日本語 (29)
Tagsamateur Amateur Radio apache arduino centos centos 5 config configuration cooking curry delphi django Dutch Oven dutch oven cooking error git ham ham radio how to independence install Japanese linux Mac mac os x Music os x potato rolls Programming python radio recipe rice rolls ssh subversion success upgrade Utah utf-8 vmware windows wordpress Zimbra 日本語
Category Archives: Misc.
Jay’s Astronomical Observing Blog has some excellent instructions on how to get to the Wolf Creek site.
Maybe not “ever” but very cute. This image has been floating around the Net.
I’ll be playing around with changing themes and so forth. I like the previous one, but it’s a bit of a pain to use and doesn’t always display right to boot. Thus I’m giving it the boot.
The question was posed, “Would someone please explain further why time slows as speed increases?”
As an exercise, I make an imperfect attempt to explain. Continue reading