- Control VMware Fusion from the Command Line
- Controlling RHEL 7 Services
- Display a Server-Supplied Drop Down List Using AngularJS
- Upgrading Node.js using npm
- Strange npm Errors
- How to Access a Local Node Server Using Websockets
- Python 2.7, Django, and MySQL on OS X
- Python 2 to 3 Conversion Notes
- Little Schemer on OS X
- Quick Jasmine 2 Reference
- Regular Expression for Validating Floating-Point Numbers
- Arts (18)
- Computer (133)
- Dutch Oven (21)
- Recipes (7)
- Featured (4)
- Languages (14)
- Misc. (22)
- Uncategorized (13)
- Video (8)
- Ἀρετή (8)
- 日本語 (29)
Tagsamateur Amateur Radio angularjs apache arduino centos centos 5 config cooking curry delphi django Dutch Oven dutch oven cooking git ham ham radio how to independence install Japanese linux Mac mac os x Music mysql os x potato rolls Programming python radio recipe rolls service ssh success update upgrade Utah utf-8 vmware windows wordpress Zimbra 日本語
Category Archives: Misc.
Jay’s Astronomical Observing Blog has some excellent instructions on how to get to the Wolf Creek site.
Maybe not “ever” but very cute. This image has been floating around the Net.
I’ll be playing around with changing themes and so forth. I like the previous one, but it’s a bit of a pain to use and doesn’t always display right to boot. Thus I’m giving it the boot.
The question was posed, “Would someone please explain further why time slows as speed increases?”
As an exercise, I make an imperfect attempt to explain. Continue reading