I’m currently available for hire. You may contact me here.
I prefer to work on a contractor (1099) basis, but am flexible.
- Professional. Reliable. 28 years of experience.
- Good strategic and technical project planning skills. Able to grow a small project into a large autonomous software team.
- Solid background in computer science. Quickly adapt to new tools and environments.
- Wide range of skills, from C#/C++/PHP/Delphi down to assembler.
- Equally at home with Unix, OS X and Windows.
- Ability to lead, work as a team player, or deliver on solo projects.
- Able to grow a small project into a large autonomous software team.
- Broad exposure to many fields including media, science, law enforcement, medicine, and web applications.
Technical Skill Set Summary
Project Summary Highlights
I have worked on a variety of contracts over the years. These are large key projects in the last ten years.
Idaho Technology (2011-2012)
Internationalization of existing very large code base.
Spearhead transformation of company from a small ad-hoc software shop to full media site. Build infrastructure for research and development. Guide the off-shore development team. Debugging and sysadmin that the off-shore team is unable to do.
Idaho Technology (1997-2010)
Took fledgeling research prototype software into several generations of production biomedical research projects under a full software department. Filled several roles as the product line developed from conceptualization, architecture, development, testing.
Incubation, Inc. / HealthRight (1998-2005)
Conceptualized and developed prototypes for medical informatics products, culminating a full-scale personal health record system. Lead software team. Provided system administration, produced software tools to support coding research personnel. Helped develop standards and practices.